Ai-Utawa-Eng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, welcome to the forum Ai Utawa.This forum is a French forum.However, this part of the forum is for English speaking members!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ONLY3, what ?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ELements
Admin
ELements

ONLY3, what ?! Empty
PostSubject: ONLY3, what ?!   ONLY3, what ?! EmptyTue 25 Nov - 11:39

ONLY3

ONLY3, what ?! Zjbvds10

ONLY3? Hein? Mais what is it?
So ONLY3 is a trio of Only One, ELements and Min
We chose "ONLY3" because we are close enough to 3 people. (yes we know each other in real life.) SO. ONLY3 simply the fact that we are three and we are welded.

What the logo at the right ...?

So I created this logo because uh ... firstly Only One is a fan of Block B; can be found in the center, forming the "3". Then elements is a fan of BTS; we find the key in the writing of "Only" at the bottom. And finally, I'm a fan of Girls' Generation, and so I used the wings. For color, only the colors that represent us:
Only - Red,
Blue- ELements
Green-Min

What are the styles that you will use?
A bit of everything. The Kpop particular. But it can happen that make the Jpop because we have a drive hehe.

Something else to say? Uh?

We hope you'll follow us and that you will be quite proud of our admin who gathered to put their hearts in what they do!
Back to top Go down
https://ai-utawa-eng.board-directory.net

ONLY3, what ?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ai-Utawa-Eng ::  :: Only3-
Jump to: